The benefits of an electric motorcycle with battery!
Electric Motorbike Benefits for you
There are lots of electric motorbike benefits for you. These include:
- Instant torque and power. Electric motorcycles have fantastic power and are very fast. With 100% instant torque, you get a rapid acceleration that a fuel powered bike cannot match.? The delivery of this torque is linear, which also means you won’t get the surge feeling you get with fuel powered bikes.? Some of you might miss this feeling, others, not so much.
- Less maintenance.
- An electric bike has one moving part, just one.? It does not have oil, spark plugs, air filters or timing belts and some electric bikes won’t even have a gearbox or clutch.??So unlike with your fuel motorbike which has lots of moving parts, you won’t have to spend your time getting messy by cleaning and oiling things like the chain.? The only maintenance you’ll need to carry out is on the tyres, brake pads and? hydraulic fluid, which will all last longer as the electric motor does most of the braking.
- A quieter ride.?
- Electric bikes are naturally much quieter than fuel powered bikes. This is great for riders who like to talk or listen to music and it is much more gentle on the ears, so you won’t need ear protection. Fuel powered motorbikes are so loud that people often complain about their antisocial noise.? However, if you do think you’d miss the roar of your machine, some electric bike designers are adding an artificial noise.
- Perfect for city riding.? Most vehicles are not best suited to city riding, but electric bikes are.? This is because the regenerative braking that comes with city riding, actually recharges the battery, keeping the power in your machine for longer.
- Lightweight.? Electric bikes have less parts than a fuel powered one, which makes them more lightweight and agile.
Financial benefits of an electric motorbike
Yes, an electric bike might initially cost more than a fuel powered one, but in the long-run, you will make incredible savings. A full charge to your motorcycle costs much less in energy bills than it would do in petrol or diesel. On top of this there are lots of government incentives on taxes and other motorbike related fees. So while you might be paying more at the start, you will easily recover this money and go onto make massive savings each and every year.
And because electric motorcycles are easy to maintain and have just one moving part, you will also save money of services, repairs and maintenance.